Seattle Prom Limo Service

Prom Limo Service Seattle

You Have Seen The Rest Now Try The Best

Elegant Limousine specializes in Prom Limousine. Our Stretch Limousines stand out in crowd with Fiber Optic lights and Strobe lights flashing while you get in & out of Limo. You can check out our Limos on our Fleet page. In the tradition of arriving to a High School Prom in a limo, we can accommodate groups from 2 - 35. Our drivers are polite, but resolute when applying special instructions given by concerned parents or the laws of the State. We pride ourselves in honoring the Washington laws with respect to alcohol consumption.

Prom Limo Service Prices

Lincoln Stretch 6 passenger
$ 75 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Lincoln Stretch 8-10 passenger
$ 90 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Chrysler 300 Limousine 10 passenger
$ 105 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Chrysler Limousine 12 passenger
$ 120 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Ecursion Limousine 14 passenger
$ 135 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Navigator Limousine 16 passenger
$ 150 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Hummer Limousine 18 passenger
$ 175 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Hummer Limousine 20 passenger
$ 185 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Escalade Limousine 18 passenger
$ 175 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Stretch Escalade Limousine 22 passenger
$ 200 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Limo Party Bus 26 passenger
$ 250 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Luxury Limo Party Bus 36 passenger
$ 300 per hour 4 hr minimum On Fridays & 6 Hr minimum on Saturdays

Rates are based on the 6 hour time frame

NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN VEHICLES.
Prom Packages include complimentary Ice and Bottled Water

All packages allow up to 6 hours use of the vehicle, excluding tip. Prices DO NOT include gratuities. 20% gratuity will be added to all above prices. Prices are due to change on certain dates. Travel time surcharges are waived if all service is within 30 miles of Seattle Wa. If any portion of the service is outside the 30 miles of Seattle Wa, then travel time surcharges and toll charges may apply.

Reservation requirements: 25% Deposit to reserve the Limo and remaining 75% is due 15 days prior to the pick up date.

We are Serving Limousine and Car service to the following cities Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Mercer Island, Issaquah, Sammamish, North Bend, Renton, Kent, Snoqualmie, Bothell, Millcreek, Everett, Edmonds, Lynwood, Mukilteo, Tacoma, Puyallup and more..

We Accept All Major Credit Cards.
prom limo
Share by: